We thrive on technical challenges.
Get in touch to discuss how we could help.
Simdean Envirotec has a track record of coming up with innovative technical solutions to difficult odour control and waste elimination problems.
In keeping with our policy of taking advantage of the latest technological developments, we are pleased to have been appointed exclusive UK agents for a pioneering plasma-based chemical waste elimination system offering significant benefits over conventional waste elimination methods such as incineration and landfill.
Our 10,000 sq ft factory, complete with storage and testing areas, is based in Warwick, England. Our services range from technical advice to design and prototyping, manufacture, installation, inspection and maintenance. We are happy to work on any aspect of a project or provide a complete turnkey service. Both our shop-based and on-site teams have a thorough understanding of all forms of thermoplastic and GRP construction.
Key areas of expertise
- Plasma-based chemical waste elimination
- Gas scrubbing and stripping systems to 200,000 m3/hr for chemical and odour control
- Extraction and ventilation ducting to HVCA DW/154 and better
- Chemical dosing and pipework systems in avariety of materials
- Bund construction, preparation and lining
- Integrally bunded tanks, both plastic and GRP clad
- Storage vessels to BS 4994 up to 50 m3